HOK a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm, is seeking a Facility Security Officer to join our team in Washington, DC (Georgetown). The Facility Security Officer will routinely interact with Government agencies relative to security matters. The FSA serves as the central focal point of contact for Contractor security matters and shall have broad experience in all aspects of the security disciplines including personnel, physical, operations, industrial, communications, information, and information technology security.
**This position requires at a minimum an active FINAL Top Secret granted within the past five (5) years.***
- Direct and advise all departments regarding security regulations and procedures.
- Manage and maintain the classified document data base/log
- Manage and maintain the personnel clearance data base.
- Ensure adherence to regulations for generation, transfer, storage and handling of classified materials.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of security equipment, alarms, and access control system.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for then handling of classified information.
- Plan and coordinate security services and related functions including the implementation and supervision of programs to ensure maximum utilization within the facility.
- Maintains an approved Security Program and is the primary interface with Defense Security Services.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Must have 3 years of experience overseeing a National Industrial Security Program in a government contractor's facility.
HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.