Do you love the experience of pairing customers with a product that turns their home into a work of art – and get paid handsomely as if you’ve sold a Picasso? If so, then you’ve come to the right gallery.
61% of our business comes from repeat or referred customers, so this is an inside sales role. You will be the friendly voice to help them find a creative solution. Customers will keep calling you back because they love seeking your advice to decorate and design every room in their homes. Reach for new heights while seeking to continuously improve all phases of your inside sales approach to “WOW” every single person you interact with.
Don’t worry if you don’t know much about blinds. We’ll develop you through an extensive paid training program and pair you up with a Skill Development Coach (Sales Coach) who will mentor you and grow you further.
Best of all? You’re in control of your Performance-Based Compensation potential. Top Inside Sales Consultants (Design Consultants) have earned $100,000 in their first year.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope: Position reports to Sales Manager/Director
- Develop positive client relationships by connecting over the phone, sending samples, saving carts and emailing quotes to narrow down to the best products that meet their needs
- Bond with your supportive teammates by sharing design tips and tidbits of inside sales and design advice in order to continuously improve
- Multitask! Switch between multiple screens, input the correct information and consult with customers, all while wearing your fancy art curator glasses
- Oversee your performance-based compensation by meeting or exceeding performance standards in key performance metrics
- Meet with your skills coach to set professional, measurable goals for yourself and strive to attain and exceed them
- Be a constant ambassador of our core values and mission statement by providing great ideas and feedback
- Perform other duties as required by Management
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications: Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must pass the Drug Test. Must pass Background Check. Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Work Experience Required: 1+ years
Certifications & Licenses: None
Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Prior sales experience from any industry. Experience in clienteling will get you bonus points!
- Tech-savvy skills such as navigating between multiple screens on multiple monitors, typing quickly and accurately, and using various software programs like the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to empathize and actively listen to clients’ wants and needs
- Punctuality and adhering to the work schedule
- Openness to coaching and feedback
- Passion for providing all customers with the best solution to their unique project needs
- Yourself! Tell us about your hobbies, interests, and goals. Do you share our core values?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.