HOK is currently seeking an SENIOR DATA MANAGER to work at our client site in the BOSTON area.
To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Is considered a “super user” of the system.
- Ensures management of data in/out of the system and understands the need for data accuracy and tracking of exceptions within the Database.
- Works to ensure that data integrity is reconciled with other systems used by client.
- Undertakes data audits, including exception reporting and fixing errors.
- Produces reports as required to support planning including monthly data snapshots.
- Produces monthly KPI’s on data management.
- Interfaces Technical teams and/or vendor to ensure the system is operational.
- Initiates development of processes and guidelines as they relate to the CAFM/IWMS system.
- Responsible for the training of CAFM/IWMS users which includes presenting and explaining the impact of CAFM/IWMS functions and how they relate to the user’s job responsibilities.
- Maintains working relationship with client Real Estate personnel and Partners as it relates to the CAFM program
- Lead learning sessions as they relate to system functionality.
- May provide supervision and training for the Data Management team.
- Seeks opportunities to share knowledge with others.
- Attends CAFM Vendor conferences and User Groups as required.
- Assists with managing changes, modifications and updates to the CAFM/IWMS system in conjunction with the technical support team.
- Travel may be required.
- Overtime may be required.
- The job duties and requirements that this document describes may be altered or supplemented at any time at the sole discretion of HOK.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, some individuals may be asked to assume the additional responsibilities of a Project Manager for an account. Typical responsibilities:
- Functions as the clients Single Point of Contact for the HOK OSS on site team.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Ensures all contracted services are delivered; assuring service provided and deliverable quality meet client expectations.
- Organizes and coordinates project teams with other HOK members from outside the immediate account team
- Development annual operating plan for the account and participates in account strategy development with OSS leadership team.
- Ensures the SLAs / KPIs are met, measured and reported. Recommend and oversee corrective actions if KPI’s fall below targets.
- Manages changes in HOK team to increase efficiency and effectiveness of services, striving to continuously add value.
- Assists in hiring and building teams.
- Manages the integration of new services or service changes.
- Participates the performance reviews and evaluations of planning team as required.
- Keeps project accounting information current.